Frequently Asked Questions
- When is your next seminar? - Seminar dates are TBD. We work very hard with our team to try to schedule multiple dates throughout the year to accommodate everyone.
- How much time should I set aside for a seminar? - Seminars are scheduled for 4 hours. If you are planning to attend, please make time for the full 4 hours.
- Is there a replay available? - A replay will not be provided following the seminars. Please plan to be available for the full scheduled time.
- Should I attend if I have bad credit? - Absolutely! The goal of the seminars is to educate future home owners. You can learn some great first steps even if you are not completely ready to begin this home ownership journey.
- Are the sessions the same? - For the most part, yes they are the same sessions. However, as new information is provided to us, we make it available to you. So there could always be new information provided throughout the year.
- Is this for first time home buyers only? - No, we provide relevant information for anyone in their home buying process. Plus, did you know you are considered a first time home buyer if you have not purchased a home in the last 3 years?